HOME - BRANCHES - AIMS - OUTCOMES - PRESS RELEASES - MEMBERSHIP - LINKS
FEDERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2001
Federal Election November 10, 2001
Dean Jefferys H.E.M.P. Party
House of Representatives Candidate for Richmond
RICHMOND HOW TO VOTE CARD
1) to re-legalise cannabis for personal, medical and industrial uses;
2) to allow for home growing, regulated sales and health education through registered outlets which will separate cannabis from the criminal black market and end associated corruption;
3) to allow medical use utilising cannabis' painkilling, relaxing, anti-nausea and healing properties;
4) to establish a commercial hemp indusrty producing fuel, fibre, paper, textiles, food, oil and other enviromentally sound products;
5) the release of all imprisoned for cannabis and the removal of all records of previous criminal cannabis convictions;
HEMP believes it is important for the people to have the opportunity to register their objection to the unjust, unworkable and futile drug war laws.
Authorised by: Don Fuggle, for the HEMP Party, 51 Cullen Street, Nimbin, NSW 2480.
Copyright © 2001 Help End Marijuana Prohibition Party.