Terms and conditions
for donations to the HEMP Party
- Donations can be made online, at a bank, via post or in person. HEMP requires your name and home address because Australian political parties cannot accept anonymous donations. This is a good thing as it keeps large anonymous donors from buying elections.
- Tax deductible donations can be made by a natural person, corporation, trust, unincorporated body or a union. The donor does not have to be on the electoral roll.
Please click on the icon to proceed to the service page.
OR: You can transfer funds from your online bank account to:
Commonwealth Bank of Australia – Lismore Branch
Help End Marijuana Prohibition HEMP Party
Account Number 10721202
Old School Method
Post a cheque or money order to;
PO Box 20177
Nimbin NSW 2480
You can send a message via the contact page concerning your donation.
- HEMP Party Australian Business Number. ABN: 75 964 710 260
★ Your privacy is very important
Accordingly, we have developed policies in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and make use of personal information.
▷ HEMP Privacy Policies.
★ HEMP Party
- Registered political parties and their state or territory branches and associated entities are required to lodge an annual return with the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC). Financial Disclosure
- Your information is collected to assure the Australian Electoral Commission that HEMP donations are legitimate.
- Membership is open to all people who are on the AEC electoral roll, support the aims and objectives of the Marijuana (HEMP) Party and agree to accept the rules and regulations of the Party.
- Join the Party online with a completed form. MEMBERSHIP IS FREE!