In this myth shattering, information packed documentary, learn from physicians and leading researchers about medicinal Cannabis and its’ demonstrated effects on human health.
* What the consensus is from over 15,000 scientific and medical trials
* What conditions have been proven to benefit from medical marijuana
* Its historical use as medicine dating back over 5,300 years
* Methods of delivery and their different advantages
* Government sponsored studies intended to show Marijuana having negative effects that yielded the exact opposite results
* Common myths about negative effects of Marijuana and what the research really says about these topics.
This game-changing movie presents the most comprehensive synopsis to date of the real science surrounding the world’s most controversial plant.
Dr. David Bearman: Expert Witness, Former Director of Haight Ashbury Drug Treatment Program, Founder of Isla Vista Medical Clinic, Member of Governor Reagan’s Inter-Agency Task Force on Drug Abuse.
Dr. Donald Tashkin: Emeritus Professor of Medicine UCLA., Medical Director of UCLA Pulmonary Function Laboratory.
Dr. Donald Abrams: Director, Integrative Oncology Research Program Integrative Medicine Physician., Professor of Clinical Medicine at UCSF and Chief of Hematology/Oncology at San Francisco General Hospital.
Dr. Robert Sterner: UCSD General Surgeon, Graduate of Harvard & UCLA., Certified in Oriental and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Credits: * James Schmachtenberger (Executive Producer) * Lindsey Ward (Director/Producer) * Troy Brajkovich (Director of Photography)
Donald Tashkin. http://www.lung.med.ucla.edu/faculty/tashkin.htm
More videos and related content; Dr. Donald Tashkin Marijuana Lung Cancer Study