The HEMP Party: PLANNING FOR THE NEXT FEDERAL ELECTION
At our Annual General Meeting at Party Headsquarters* 51 Cullen Street Nimbin on Friday the 5th of October from 6pm, we will discuss HEMP Party preparations for the upcoming 2013 Federal Election.
In the next few weeks the HEMP Party will call for expressions of interest from members regarding the setting of up State Branches in Qld, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, the ACT, and the Northern Territory, as well as setting up sub-branches all over Australia.
We will also consider the founding of the NSW Branch and open nominations for the positions of NSW HEMP Party Branch, President, Secretary & Treasurer.
Important news will be discussed including:
- the HEMP Party being given a clean bill of health by the AEC in a compliance review,
- a new online membership form,
- a new donations campaign to be launched in the social media,
- the launching of new Students for Sensible Drug Policy groups on several Australian University campuses,
- discussions with NSW Politicians regarding Cannabis Law Reform,
- the upcoming American Elections and the Oregon Cannabis Tax Law initiative,
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT HEMP PARTY MEETING YET – IF YOU ARE COMMITTED TO THE CAUSE YOU CANNOT MISS THIS MEETING.
If you can’t devote any time to help out then maybe you could send the Party a handout. Life Memberships of HEMP can be gained for a one off donation of $100.
New online registration forms are linked from the members page. An online form for registering a Party Branch and you can also update your HEMP Party member details if you’ve changed them with Australian Electoral Commission.
There’s an index on facebook with links to all the group pages.
Please address any offers, ideas, or donations to;
51 Cullen Street
9 Frank Street
The National Campaign Director
11 Pine Street
North Lismore 2480
*Nimbin HEMP Embassy
HEMP Party AGM: Friday the 5th of October from 6pm.