The members on all social network sites where the HEMP Party appears, are to observe the following terms and conditions to keep the peace and maintain respect in all communications.
Help End Marijuana Prohibition HEMP Party
Terms and Conditions.
The HEMP Party reserves the right to remove, amend, or edit any post on any of our sites without consultation or prior advice to the author.
1. Be POLITE.
2. Speak for yourself. Do not talk on behalf of another person, group of people, or the HEMP Party, unless authorised to do so.
3. Don’t swear. Your post will be removed without notification.
4. Aggressive or overbearing language will not be tolerated. If you engage in aggressive or overbearing behaviour you will be banned from all HEMP Party sites without notification.
5. Pornography must not be posted on any HEMP Party site. Any instance of pornography will be removed without notification and any individual found to have posted pornographic imagery or content to a HEMP Party site will be banned.
6. No third party site can be linked to or advertised on any HEMP Party page without prior arranged approval. Any unauthorised posting will be removed without notification.
7. The HEMP Party will not allow commercial activities to be advertised or engaged on any of our sites. Any such postings will be removed without notification.
8. The HEMP Party will not tolerate first person discussion of Cannabis trafficking, sale, distribution, or provision of weed to others, on any of our sites. We are a political lobby organisation first, foremost, and only.
9. Any posting in which any applicant might assert a copyright interest shall be removed upon notice to the HEMP Party of said assertion of property interest. Notify the administrator of the site immediately should you find your material on one of our sites without authorisation.
10. Any removal, alteration, or further posting undertaken relative to a notification made to the HEMP Party in accord with rule 9 shall not constitute an admission of liability.
11. Any posting on a HEMP Party site, by the fact of its provision, is provided to the HEMP Party, and all agents of the HEMP Party, free of copyright lien or assertion.
12. By the fact of their posting on a HEMP Party site the author of any submission in any form acknowledges the right of the HEMP Party to remove or amend any submission hosted on any of our sites without notification to the author and without the occasioning of any liability arising from the undertaking said amendments or rescission.
13. The HEMP Party will not allow political content or advertisements, other than those directed as allowable by authorised officers of the HEMP Party, to be linked to any of our sites by hyperlink or by any other means. Any such posting will be removed without notification.
14. All graphics posted to a HEMP Party site must be:
a. the original work of the owner, or
b. in the public domain, or
c. otherwise free or copyright assertion or lien.
15. Any graphic work published to a HEMP Party site, by the fact of its provision, is provided to the HEMP Party, and all agents of the HEMP Party, free of copyright lien or assertion.